Meal Maps in PDF

Home Forums General FMD Forum Meal Maps in PDF

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Cyndie 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

jweible001

I bought the audio version of the book. The book refers to the PDF file that includes the 4 weeks of meal maps. The audio book states the PDF is located on the website. Can someone tell me where to find the PDF file?

Consintracy

I too am searching for them. I purchased the book via nook & can’t see them on my phone.

Jody_C

I had to send an email to Haylie to get a copy. They are really great tools. You’ll want to print out the whole file as soon as you get it.

Mrsbann

Where do you find her email addy? Or what is it? Thank you

Consintracy

Isn’t this her site? I would think she would post them here?!?! :/

Consintracy

Jody….Could you post them then?

jayneeo

Please, someone! I need that PDF! I bought the kindle for mac version, and it’s too hard to keep back arrowing to find things. I need something more visual, more of an overview. Kindle is not so great for that.
    I need Meal Maps. I have made many mistakes without it, leaning on my App, which contains many mistakes.
    Help!

iamjojo

Hello-I would LOVE the PDF version also—-I have the Kindle edition and the app for my IPAD….

belle

Send an email to info@fastmetabolismdiet.com and explain the problem, they sent them to me.

iamjojo

I did once,,will do so again…

LauraT

You also need to reference Meal Maps in your email subject line.

roro

I just got a handheld scanner so I tried scanning and printing the blank meal maps from the book. It’s not the best scan job because it was my first time using the scanner but they are clear enough so that I can use them. Not sure if there is a way to attach them here. If there is and someone can tell me how I will be glad to try. Or email them to anyone who would want them.

Cyndie

I definitely agree.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.